New signing on bonuses for FM2010?

With the recent news that Jermaine Pennant was given a car and a villa included into his Real Zaragoza contract it got me wondering whether the new FM2010 should include similar signing on bonuses?

Maybe they should be country specific or even club specific? Here is a little look at what some players could have as signing on bonuses this summer.

Any player signing for Spurs this season has a signing on bonus of s****ing Danielle Lloyd (Would love to see that in FM2010).

Also any player that comes to England should have the signing on bonus of a free WAG. There should be a drop down box where they can choose their free WAG. Hmmm….Aisleyne from BB7, Bianca Gascoigne or Chantelle Houghton…decisions decisions.

Any superstar that signs for Man City this summer can have a clause written into their contract where they dont have to turn up for away games…cough Robinho cough.

I posted this article on my blog

Would love to see hear what some of your suggestions

Cheers

LOL

The sad thing is that I'm sure many users will read your post and think that they are "really good features". You know, like buying a house and redesigning your club's kit.

I was hoping the OP was a joke. If serious, then it's a shockingly bad idea in my opinion, and that's before you started talking about WAGS.

The villa and car can surely be bought out of the money you offer him! Why over-complicate it?

I was hoping the OP was a joke. If serious, then it's a shockingly bad idea in my opinion, and that's before you started talking about WAGS.

The villa and car can surely be bought out of the money you offer him! Why over-complicate it?

Of course it is a joke! its not serious at all.

Just a lght hearted view! Trying to have a bit of fun.

This whole house and car thing isn't new. It's been done before Pennant's Zaragoza move.

Thing is Football manager pays very little attention to off the field umm.. Stuff.. So it'd be a pointless addition. What they've got now is more than adequate.

Back in the 70's, a stoke players signing on bonus was a new tv for his mum. You have to love things like that, can you imagine a player being like that these days lol.

They should just re-program the sign-on bonus acceptance' date=' so that all players don't accept £1K, which I give to the lowliest donkey, right up to world class players like Fabregas, Torres etc.[/quote']

You've been throwing away £1K each time, mate :p

Archived