Is this a good deal?

Take a look at your balance first and whether you actually 'need' him. If there are other areas in your squad that need focussing on then use the £124,000 on them. Also, you have to make sure that your budget is going in the right direction, otherwise you will eventually be in money trouble.

Tbh, Messi ruined my Chelsea game...I got him for £145m...and while I could easily afford it after buying players and selling them for more, I felt a little ridiculous and cheap afterwards. He scored 20 goals a season and assisted another 20, so he's a quality player for sure, but it just ruined it for me that I'd spent so much money.

Tbh, Messi ruined my Chelsea game...I got him for £145m...and while I could easily afford it after buying players and selling them for more, I felt a little ridiculous and cheap afterwards. He scored 20 goals a season and assisted another 20, so he's a quality player for sure, but it just ruined it for me that I'd spent so much money.

lol there no pleasing some managers lol nice one!!

I feel like that after a big money signing sometimes. Makes me feel like I'm taking away the challenge, which is what I enjoy from the game.

I bought Rooney for 84 million once (as Tottenham) just because I could. We won 3 champions leagues with him (as in he scored seven goals in the three finals) so he made me money in the end, not that that mattered. Money is no issue when your a top team so I say get him (Messi) if your gonna play him 90% of the time.

Archived