"Confirm Squad Numbers"

At some point during pre season, it is usual to be asked to confirm your squad numbers for the season ahead.

For the first time, this pre season, I have not been asked to do this.

Now four games into the season, and still no squad numbers assigned.

I am playing as Poole Town (local non league side I have added to the game in the BSS, and created all the real life players for), I wonder if it could be anything to do with the fact that it is a created team and players, rather than one which automatically starts in the game?

Any ideas, suggestions, experiences you have that could explain this for me please?

Also, is there any way I can manually amend/add my squad numbers?

Thanks in advance for any help on this issue.

That explains that then. Thanks guys. :)

Just wish they'd got the numbers for positions right. Having a number nine playing centre mid instead of centre forward doesn't quite feel right for me, and eleven should be a winger, at least in my teams anyway. :)

That explains that then. Thanks guys. :)

Just wish they'd got the numbers for positions right. Having a number nine playing centre mid instead of centre forward doesn't quite feel right for me, and eleven should be a winger, at least in my teams anyway. :)

iirc, this happens when you "swap" players in the tactical view (like, the actual dots). It's quite annoying as you mention because player order gets all screwed up.

iirc, this happens when you "swap" players in the tactical view (like, the actual dots). It's quite annoying as you mention because player order gets all screwed up.

yeah, just swap the setup around for the players who are in the wrong positions, and all their moves etc - that will give you the numbers as you wish.

Archived