Save Game around 2018?

Could anyone direct me to a save with all english leagues loaded (down to bsn/bss) around 2018, or a date around there please?

I have searched, but I can't find any that go far enough down. Even the FM Time Machine only goes down to L2 which isn't far enough.

Cheers

just start your own game with the leagues you want and go on holiday til then

Meant to say this in the OP

I would do this and in fact did in on FM08, but my computer has recently been running so slow it would take until next week for this. Even if I ran it overnight, It would only do a couple of seasons if not crash

Meant to say this in the OP

I would do this and in fact did in on FM08, but my computer has recently been running so slow it would take until next week for this. Even if I ran it overnight, It would only do a couple of seasons if not crash

If your computer has been running slow lately then perhaps you should look into the cause of this. Download and run something called crap cleaner from http://ccleanerdownload.org/tv/clean/?gclid=CPDfotGM2JsCFd4B4wod6XW6Ag

I'd suggest running a virus and spyware scan as well.

If your computer has been running slow lately then perhaps you should look into the cause of this. Download and run something called crap cleaner from http://ccleanerdownload.org/tv/clean/?gclid=CPDfotGM2JsCFd4B4wod6XW6Ag

I'd suggest running a virus and spyware scan as well.

Cheers, I know I need to look into the cause of it, but I only returned from holiday on sunday and therefore can't really afford to have it seen by anyone

I'll try the download you gave me and report back as to how it worked

I have a game currently going and it starts around August 2019. It has England (Blue Square N/S and up), France (CFA and up), Germany (3. Liga and up), Italy (Seconda Divisione and up). Netherlands (Jupiler League and Up), Portugal (II Divisao and up), Russia (Pervyy Division and up), and Spain (Segunda B and up). It's currently around 340MB I think.

If you want it let me know so I can upload it to some place.

Oh, the only thing is that I was doing BSN/S to Premier League Champions challenge and I used Hyde. So Hyde is at the top and is basically the best team in the game.

I have a game currently going and it starts around August 2019. It has England (Blue Square N/S and up), France (CFA and up), Germany (3. Liga and up), Italy (Seconda Divisione and up). Netherlands (Jupiler League and Up), Portugal (II Divisao and up), Russia (Pervyy Division and up), and Spain (Segunda B and up). It's currently around 340MB I think.

Oh, the only thing is that I was doing BSN/S to Premier League Champions challenge and I used Hyde. So Hyde is at the top and is basically the best team in the game.

can you upload this please :D

can you upload this please :D

Yeah, no problem. I'm using "Media Fire" but I'm not sure if it's any good. Are there any better uploading sites? It should be a good 20 minutes before it's uploaded.

I resigned my manager so the Hyde job is open as is Brazil (since I was managing them).

Yeah, no problem. I'm using "Media Fire" but I'm not sure if it's any good. Are there any better uploading sites? It should be a good 20 minutes before it's uploaded.

I resigned my manager so the Hyde job is open as is Brazil (since I was managing them).

rapidshare?

that is very good to be honest :D

It finished uploading on Media Fire but it doesn't let me share because I don't have Media Pro. Sorry about that. I'm going to use File Front because Rapid Share isn't connecting when I try to upload the file. Should take another 20 minutes.

Yes please, you're a saviour!

Don't worry about the hyde thing:thup:

Finally was able to find a file uploading site that worked. Sorry for the wait. Of the five sites I tried, four crapped out on me when it finally reached 100%. Frustrating stuff.

Here's the link. If it doesn't work I'll try a different site.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTV3DB8M

Didn't work the first time, I'm trying it again but have you tried File Front? Most people seem to upload things onto there

Didn't work the first time, I'm trying it again but have you tried File Front? Most people seem to upload things onto there

I tried File Front and when it reached 100% it said there was an error. Are you sure megaupload isn't working? I checked the link with another computer when I was over my friend's house and it worked fine. Did you click regular download after you inputted the numbers on the first page?

I'll try File Front again in a few minutes.

When you download it where do you extract the file to?

For me it's in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Worldwide Soccer Manager 2009\games

I have Vista and I'm an American (WSM 09 not FM 09) so you might have to make slight changes.

Archived