100 age limit

It's a game, we buy it and if someone wants to manage for hundreds of years let them, I'm pretty sure that some biblical sorts lived to be hundreds of years old; if they played football in ancient Arimathea, I bet Moses would have been a ''wily old manager''.

Surely its more realistic for it to stop at 100. As you said its unrealistic for a manager to be 80 and still working. I think this is shown because there is RETIRE option. Meaning you can retire, at an age you see fit (30, 67, even 99) Then add a new user for the same team, therefore no other managers effected!

The 'actual' limit is 128 (this is the hghest it is possible for anyone to be). I believe this is due to it being 2 to the power of something, thus is a computerish number. i imagine you could edit your age up until this. At which point it may revert to -128.

It's a game, we buy it and if someone wants to manage for hundreds of years let them, I'm pretty sure that some biblical sorts lived to be hundreds of years old; if they played football in ancient Arimathea, I bet Moses would have been a ''wily old manager''.

Noah lived to be 300 or so, allegedly.

I didn't know there was a limit, and I don't care now I know.

The 'actual' limit is 128 (this is the hghest it is possible for anyone to be). I believe this is due to it being 2 to the power of something, thus is a computerish number. i imagine you could edit your age up until this. At which point it may revert to -128.

It'd be 127, actually, or 1111111 in binary. Any older would take another binary digit, and why wouldn't you use that to its fullest and go all the way up to 255?

It would actually revert to -128 after 127 though, which would be an interesting age.

Archived