Administration

Ive managed to put Reading into Administration, the thing is they were owned by a Tycoon. Yes i admit i went a little crazy with transfers. But christ this is the first time i ever put a team into the red so bad that they have been docked points.

Im guessing that now the club will sell off all top earners. But what will happen then. Will the current Chairman still be left in charge, knowing he is like ken Bates?

p.s. I will go into it more when im at work.

Well he didnt really invest any. Just take out a loan. but there is still £20mil debt. "They" (Administrators) Have already came in and started trying to flog off my players. But i am sure it didnt have to come to this. Surely if the chairman just restructured the debt a little more it would be fine and dandy.

May i also say, it was soley my fault for the Debt. They gave me 47Mil to spend, Plus i only joined them 4th Jan '21. Its now 18th Feb.

So what will happen now.

-Will a new owner come in?

-Will i be sacked?

-I know players will be sold.

-What will happen.

Noo i cant! I have National rep, Started the game as Sunday league. Its took me nearly 15years to be national.

Plus the only other time i was in the Premiership was with Burnley who were in trouble at Christmas & hired me to save them, i failed and got sacked, So i have to prove that i can succeed in the Premiership and not just be a Journeyman. :(

Really want to see if i have what it takes to be a top league manager.

Before i went to Reading i was Manager of Fenerbahce, which was great. I only achieved my only leauge titles with Chesterfield. (League 2 & then League 1) Then i managed to forge a career with other lowly clubs around Europe.

So for a Chance of managing in the Prem, i would sell my left leg for it.

Well he didnt really invest any. Just take out a loan. but there is still £20mil debt. "They" (Administrators) Have already came in and started trying to flog off my players. But i am sure it didnt have to come to this. Surely if the chairman just restructured the debt a little more it would be fine and dandy.

May i also say, it was soley my fault for the Debt. They gave me 47Mil to spend, Plus i only joined them 4th Jan '21. Its now 18th Feb.

So what will happen now.

-Will a new owner come in?

-Will i be sacked?

-I know players will be sold.

-What will happen.

Sorry but how is this your fault? They gave you 47mil to spend, if they didnt have that money isnt that their fault? You were only doing what anyone would do and spend what you were given.

Dont feel bad mate :p

Becuase i got money-mad. Thats the most i ever had to spend on this save. And for me to spend it in less than a month is absurd. I see it as bad planning from the board aswell. But now i feel like it was my fault, because i was brought in to save Reading & try get a mid table finish. But now after the 9 points docked it seems relegation can and probably will happen.

Stupid board. They tried to reshuffle the finances first with a 20million loan and then with a 2 million loan. Even though there was still nearly £30mil in the red.

Becuase i got money-mad. Thats the most i ever had to spend on this save. And for me to spend it in less than a month is absurd. I see it as bad planning from the board aswell. But now i feel like it was my fault, because i was brought in to save Reading & try get a mid table finish. But now after the 9 points docked it seems relegation can and probably will happen.

Stupid board. They tried to reshuffle the finances first with a 20million loan and then with a 2 million loan. Even though there was still nearly £30mil in the red.

But surely if you spent that much money you'll have the players to keep you up? and tbh i always spend my transfer budget in the window i'm given it. What was the club balance when they allowed you th have 47million??

15mil in the black i think. And yeah they should do, but seing as there is unsettling period. im not too sure. But im hoping for the best. Will the current board be dismissed for a new one?

No as long as i get a new board & owners i will be happy, the current guy seems to have screwed the club. Im in 15th atm with only 4 points separating 15th from 20th. Im currently winning 1-0 against Swansea. So it may look bright.

Edit: Talk about Jinxing myself Swansea have just Equalised :(

Ya i think you'll just have to make the most of the situation, just make sure you stay up this season and analyse things at end of the season. I think your chairman has some problems in budgeting. Or maybe he's too trustworthy :p hopefully you'll hear news of a takeover bid soon. What is the current chairman status???

No the administrators just take control and stop you from buying new players. Their job is to try sell off the players to get the club back into a good financial position. If a club makes an offer for your player the administrators accept the bid and you cant do anything about it.

Archived