Do you vary your style?

From one career to the next, do you shake things up or play the same way? By this I mean, players, tactics, man-management....

I always try to go for different players each career, but tactically, I always play the same 4-4-2, with similar instructions (Big Man/Small Man upfront, Creative/Defensive centre mids, Pacey Wingers....) as I find nothing else is ever sucessful.

But I think is probably why I get bored so quickly, so I'm gunna try and create a completely innovative system and see how it pans out.

How about you lot?

I tend to play as a journeyman, and when I start at a new club, I look at the players available, I then decide on a formation. And I try to build my squad around the formation I decide on.

1st team I was playing a 4-3-2-1 formation, went for a 4-4-2 when i jumped to italy :)

i always play the same formation for the main reason is its successful.. i liek 3-5-2 which i would like to try out soon as i play a flat 4-4-2 at the moment..

my first season.. i got barnet promoted with 8 games spare.. also in the same save my arsenal team is one win away from winning the league in the semis of the champions league and final of the FA cup.. also took the league cup wit my young guns.. bth using my 4-4-2 tactic... :)

Archived