Using a different database middle of game...

I'm getting the message

"The database folder with which this game was created could not be found. The game is now using the default database folder."

Does this really make a difference to the save game when you are already half way through a season? Surely it wont move players about or change anything.

Its your tactics.

Seriously its people like you who either need to find an intelligent way to express yourself, or re-apply for another carer. If in your spare time you cannot find a way to be beneficial to people on these forums may I suggest something more appropriate for your age - such as Fifi and the flower tots!

Unfortunately part of the reason this country is in the state that it is, is that a multi-million pound education budget is wasted on people such as yourselves.

If progressive and constructive conversation is beyond you and your humour stretches the imagination as far as "its your tactics" may I suggest that you go to bed, and when you wake up in the morning if you still find the above quote helpful and amusing you go to bed again.

Hopefully, over a continued period of going back to bed, time will pass - you will grow older and realise the immature nature of your ways.

When you finally realise the said quote was neither amusing nor helpful, I believe that you may be accepted back and welcomed to re-intergrate into society.

Regards

Me

Yeah both PCs are at 9.03 patch although once computer was updated to 9.01 then 9.02 before 9.03 where as the other went straight to 9.03. Not sure if that's anything to do with it.

But I used a custom database and both computers have it but for some reason one computer gives that error. But the other computer (the one I started the save on) doesn't give the message.

Seriously its people like you who either need to find an intelligent way to express yourself, or re-apply for another carer. If in your spare time you cannot find a way to be beneficial to people on these forums may I suggest something more appropriate for your age - such as Fifi and the flower tots!

Unfortunately part of the reason this country is in the state that it is, is that a multi-million pound education budget is wasted on people such as yourselves.

If progressive and constructive conversation is beyond you and your humour stretches the imagination as far as "its your tactics" may I suggest that you go to bed, and when you wake up in the morning if you still find the above quote helpful and amusing you go to bed again.

Hopefully, over a continued period of going back to bed, time will pass - you will grow older and realise the immature nature of your ways.

When you finally realise the said quote was neither amusing nor helpful, I believe that you may be accepted back and welcomed to re-intergrate into society.

Regards

Me

Love it :D

The only thing this changes is that the annoying message that comes up whenever you start the game. :)

Yeah both PCs are at 9.03 patch although once computer was updated to 9.01 then 9.02 before 9.03 where as the other went straight to 9.03. Not sure if that's anything to do with it.

But I used a custom database and both computers have it but for some reason one computer gives that error. But the other computer (the one I started the save on) doesn't give the message.

You can install the 9.03 without having to install the others first as it contains all the fixes of the previous versions. Where did you save your edited database? If your using vista then it should be in C:\users\yourname\documents\sports interactive\football manager 2009\db

Well thats where mine are and the game finds them no problem. Make sure that the database is somewhere on the other computer then transfer it to the folder mentioned above.

Archived