Do i need to relay pitch due to lots of injuries

I am Dnipro (Ukraine) and i am having problems with my younger players who keep getting injuries through training or games, i know this is part of the life but the injuries are always 7/8 weeks to 2 months :eek:, why is it this bad?? and it seems to effect my attacking players more and ive had Celso Borges injured 3 times for around 7/8 weeks a time and also twice with my 2 other strikers who are young (17,20) who have been in and out the team. i have asked to improve youth facilities and got it accepted but this probably wont make a difference, i am wondering if i relay the pitch will that work?? :confused:

To my knowledge, the state of the pitch has no effect on injuries. The following do:

Injuruy proneness attribute

Training schedules and intensity

Coaches and Physio attributes and ability

Pre game and in game condition

Too much closing down

Too much hard tacling

To high in game tempo

To my knowledge, the state of the pitch has no effect on injuries. The following do:

Injuruy proneness attribute

Pre game and in game condition

Too much closing down

Too much hard tacling

To high in game tempo

I would say the only 2 i think it could be from that is,

But 2 are not on any heavy load of training shedules :( one player is on a custom shedule i downloaded, cant remember the name but its good for youngsters and is popular.

I may think my coaches may be a bit poor due to me being not a fantastic team, is there any coaches,physios you can recommend ??

I would say the only 2 i think it could be from that is,

But 2 are not on any heavy load of training shedules :( one player is on a custom shedule i downloaded, cant remember the name but its good for youngsters and is popular.

I may think my coaches may be a bit poor due to me being not a fantastic team, is there any coaches,physios you can recommend ??

Tug's Training maybe ?

Your fitness (strength/aerobic) regimes cause the injuries, not practising set pieces etc. Just tweak them down a notch or two.

Physios don't affect injuries - a better physio merely gives you a more accurate assessment of how long the player will be out for.

Archived