Sold my best player but I didn't get the money!?

Guest Syco78

Guest Syco78

So I am playing a network game with a friend for the last 2 weeks. This is my third season with stoke in the prem. I sold my dmc Bolzoni for 16mil to everton. I was very careful to make sure they gave me all the money up front and no monthly payments. The transfer goes through and inter got 3.5m off the top due to a clause and I got $0. What the heck could have happened to the money? I am out my best player and can't sign the replacement I had lined up.

Check on Finances to see how much revenue to get from transfer fees.

If it's 20% or something you would of got about 3 million but you had to give Inter something.. (The board keep the rest of money because your revenue is probably low.)

If not, I have no idea.

I have read something similar recently. It may be a bug (a highly annoying one) that should be posted in the bugs forum.

However you may as well just have missed that you are just looking at the transfer budget where it doesn't appear because you a zero percentage for revenues made available. The money should show in your bank balance and on the income screen.

If indeed it isn't there have a look in the bugs forum where it should already be mentioned. Maybe there is a workaround, I don't know...

Guest Syco78

I am supposed to get 80% of the transfer so I am thinking its a bug as well. Maybe I will ask him to download a third party program because nothing else makes sense.

In this case it's just fair.

But mind, the 80% might only be given to you after that transfer. It may in theory have been 0% before. The decisive question is whether or not the money is in your balance.

I've had problems like this in the past, because of low finances I would get 15% of sales back on the transfer budget. On the player I owed like 20% of the next sale to the club I bought the player from, my budget went from like 1m to zero which was really irritating as at first I was looking forward to buying a big replacement then had no money which was a major pain.

Archived