[FM09] The Lions of Teranga/ The Seasiders.

LiRiM-InSaNe

New game. Official patch 9.30. No edits. Fake players enabled so I have to rely heavily on scouting. No masking attributes.

Leagues loaded: Austria (First division and above), Belgium (Third division and above), Croatia (Second division and above), England ( Blue square N/S and above), Germany (Third division and above), Greece (National B division and above), Italy (Serie C2 and above), Norway ( Second division and above), Romania ( Second division and above), Scotland ( Third division and above), Spain ( Second division B and above).

With these leagues loaded I hope to have a long and very eventful career.

Start with Professional reputation. Apply for seven jobs at the off. Including Dinamo, Roselare, Poli Lasi and Blackpool. As well as several national jobs. Including Senegal and Georgia.

Two days later landed the Senegalese job. Initial feeling is that the squad is very talented. However with the fake players it's hard to tell without watching them play. Then a day later Blackpool approach with a 600K transfer budget and 70.9K Wage budget. So in the three days I have two jobs. Should be a fun save.

Archived