cannot load game after FM 2007 reinstallation, any ideas??

I had to wipe my comp clean after a virus. I saved my games etc onto my usb and reloaded them into the right folders. it allows me to reload the game but then it says @rule group has empty discipline rules" followed by " DISCIPLINE: Got_NULL_rules_from_booking_count"

Any ideas greatfully received!!

It is loaded on a windows XP systems.

cannot load game after FM 2007 reinstallation, any ideas??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to wipe my comp clean after a virus. I saved my games etc onto my usb and reloaded them into the right folders. it allows me to reload the game but then it says @rule group has empty discipline rules" followed by " DISCIPLINE: Got_NULL_rules_from_booking_count"

Any ideas greatfully received!!

It is loaded on a windows XP systems.

Never seen that error before so this is a complete guess but did you reinstall direct x and java as the game needs these? If you've done this then I suggest you try asking in the bugs forum.

It might also be a good idea to install the latest version of your graphics drivers.

Find out the make of your graphics card and go to the site of this manufacturer and there should be an option to download the latest drivers for your card.

To find out the manufacturer of your card press start\run then type dxdiag in the small box. Once this loads click on display and you will find the manufacturer of your graphics card. Hope that makes sense because I am trying to watch a footie match on the telly and type at the same time.

Archived