Suggestion: Different Newspapers

The current news paper system is sorted by leagues, you can view other leagues news papers by going to their league table. My suggestion is for the news centre to all be in 1 place, with a drop down menu, listing the countries and then the leagues their to be able to view a different leagues news, this would be useful for keeping upto date with other leagues and countries.

In addition to this idea would be a general overview news that contains the latest news from various leagues.

Any views, it may be a simple suggestion but i feel it would make it easier to keep in the know of the fm world?

I don't really agree that its "Fine As It Is" - the man has a point, that it is particularly convoluted to try and get to News from different regions / leagues / etc. I had a moment the other day where I wanted to follow a News item I'd seen flash past while "Processing" and I couldn't remember how to get to it .. and once I got to the league I thought it would be in, it wasn't there.

Thrustking56's idea is not the way forward that I've suggested in the past (signing up for News from specific teams and competitions to create my own customized News Feed), but it would definitely be a good intermediary step, giving me a much quicker means to move between different news feeds than I currently have. I suspect it has the added benefit of being primarily UI-driven, unlike the custom-feed suggestion, which should theoretically make it easier to implement.

Archived