International Duty

30th March 2013. I'm Barca and I'm playing R Madrid for most likey the League Title but 15 of my first team players including my first choice keeper, striker etc. are called up for international duty. Why is the schedule like this?

AHHHHHHHH. I've been sacked because I lost to R Madrid when 15 first team players are on international duty. I am winning all my other games so most likely would have gone on to win the league.

How many players did Real have missing?

They must have been short a fair few players as well.

I actually prefer to face quality opposition in the international-bug games: they suffer just as badly, if not worse than you do (I just won the FA Cup Final partly because half of Chelsea's first-team is African, whilst I only had a couple of Africans on duty).

Regardless, the bug's annoying - but if you'd had your better players back, so would Real.

I had something like that as well. I had to play Hamburg in a Champions League qualifying match and had to play 6 players from my U18's and reserves, who were all bad regens, and luckily managed to come away with an away goal despite conceding twice. Really ticked me off.

Archived