Has anyone seen R. Madrid moving into a new stadium?

Hi, I've been managing them from 6 seasons. The capacity of Bernabeau is around 76000 which is constantly packed. Whenever I ask the board for expansion, they reject saying 'Planning Commission would never allow.....'.

I was wondering, if I play a few seasons more, would they make a new stadium? Just curious coz I've never played with a team who move into new stadiums.

The only way I can see them changing stadiums is getting relegated a couple of times, and even then it would be into a smaller capacity.

Due to certain features of the game, if your stadium is around 50,000-60,000, the board will see it as "big enough" and unless you win about 20 leagues, 10 league cups and 5 CL's, you probably wouldn't have the finance to move into a new one.

I haven't signed any player in last 3 seasons in hopes of increasing the finances rapidly. I guess, I'll have to play 6-7 more seasons in order for them to move. And, the board too think the stad. isn't big enough but they can't do nothing due to the planning commission. :X

Archived