WON EVERYTHING WHY NO UNLOCKS?

ive just completed my 11th season with liverpool winnig every throphie and cup there is every year without fail using no cheats or anything.

ive gone unbeaten in 152 games.

however ive been at the club 10 years made a 140 mill profit in the transfer market won every trophie.

and ive recieved no unlocks and no club will let me manage them even though im top of the hall of fame.

Why is this please help.

ive just completed my 11th season with liverpool winnig every throphie and cup there is every year without fail using no cheats or anything.

ive gone unbeaten in 152 games.

however ive been at the club 10 years made a 140 mill profit in the transfer market won every trophie.

and ive recieved no unlocks and no club will let me manage them even though im top of the hall of fame.

Why is this please help.

if you have won all those tropheys you should easily have opened the sugar daddy unlock and possibly the no sacking unlock too..... only suggestion...

did you get asked by chairman about a foriegn investor wanting to put money into the club?? you have to answer yes or no, if you answer yes someone puts in loads of money into the club and you get a big transfer kitty and wages budget, if you say no though it goes away never to be asked again............

Archived