It looks like 'x' is in the crowd

Do international managers in the crowd have an effect on the players of that nation? For example I'm the manager of Ghana and went to the Chelsea / Portsmouth game and Essien had a blinder, scoring a peach and getting MoM. Now did he play better cause I was there or was it just luck?

Do international managers in the crowd have an effect on the players of that nation? For example I'm the manager of Ghana and went to the Chelsea / Portsmouth game and Essien had a blinder, scoring a peach and getting MoM. Now did he play better cause I was there or was it just luck?

I have a striker called Emilio and when the Spanish manager came to watch him he had a mare and was described as 'playing very nervously'. I don't think he'll get the nod for the Spain squad this time around. I subbed him at HT!

I would imagine players would try harder if they knew the national coach is in the crowd, but I don't think a player would know he was there IRL, if I was a manager I would turn up unanounced, to see the players playing normally, rather than trying to impress.

Archived