Doesn’t really matter. The game will be out around then anyway...pre-ordered it - job done.

Won’t see no more question asking “when will the next version be out”

Just sit back a played the old one till then...lol

Maybe I should order and pay it now, before the value of the pound rises against the €uro. With the current pound you can make 5-10 euro easily by ordering CD's, DVD's or games in England instead of mainland Europe :D

You can pre order it now on play.com

Football Manager 2010

£29.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £39.99 | You save: £10.00 (25%)

Pre-order. | Due for release on 02/10/2009

Thats just a guess on the part of play.com so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it until you here something official on this site. I ordered from play last year and didn't get the game until a week after release so I wasn't impressed with their service so I think I just go to my local shops this year and look for the cheapest deal.

Thats just a guess on the part of play.com so I wouldn't pay too much attention to it until you here something official on this site. I ordered from play last year and didn't get the game until a week after release so I wasn't impressed with their service so I think I just go to my local shops this year and look for the cheapest deal.

Well, LAST YEAR play.com had in on for a 31/10/08 release date. And it came out on the 16/11/08.

Archived