[FM09] South American Career

Colorado

I’m starting this game slightly differently as I’m already in 2012 and I will recap on my career.

I’m running all the leagues from the Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, U.S.A and Uruguay using the 9.0.3 update patch.

Having began my career unemployed as a semi-professional, my aim is work my way up the ladder to manage at some of the biggest clubs in South American football and ultimately my favourite club, the Brazilian side – Internacional.

The game starts in December 2008 having decided to begin my career in Brazil, where I have a sound understanding of the game and football calendar. I immediately apply for a host of Série C (Third Division) clubs and within days I am offered a three year contract with Rio de Janeiro state Boavista who are based in the tourist costal city of Saquarema.

Competing in the Campeonato Carioca (Rio State Championship) which runs in the first half of the season, I will be immediately pitting myself against some of Brazil’s biggest and most traditional club’s in the form of the state’s big four – Flamengo, Fluminense, Botafogo and recently relegated to the country’s second division, Vasco da Gama.

Archived