Am I to blame or SI?

I was having a wonderful virtual world in 2013 leading United to huge success. i said lets take a little snapshot of things when im not there, so i took a 4 years holiday and went to sleep.

the next morning i find out the darn thing has saved the game !!!! and i had auto save off!!

can anyone help me? how can i get my save back or take over with my old manger? not creating a new one, i need to get control with the same developed manager.

help?

sorry for the crap title of the thread, and i have just read it again with a bit calmer mood, sorry for the whole thread lol :p i just need to figure how to get back to my club.

Yeah I did this once, I was pretty annoyed. Certainly not SI's fault though - but I can understand why you made that mistake. Still, we learn from our mistakes, eh?

it should save via dates. I do it now and then, holiday over night, then if things are going bad, go back 3 months or whatever i set the save.

It should be like, say your in it holidays till 2020, the save will be called 2020.02.15 (so 15th Feb 2020)

Hope you get your save back!

• Administrators

That's why it's always best to put it onto 'incremental auto saves' so it saves a new file every time it saves. Although saying that, if you're doing that whilst holidaying make sure you have enough hard drive space for numerous saves. Then you can always go back and delete the saves you don't need.

Archived