Champions League registration Problem

Hi

I fricking hate the registration process. Once I pressed autoselect it locks in certain players that i can not remove... I have to pick 4 homerown players as well which means i have to leave out some first team players. Is this a bug or what? Anyone else experience this issue? If you know how to completely clear your player selection please let me know.

Thanks

How about not clicking auto select if you don't like who is being selected. Takes me about a minute to select a squad by clicking each player individually, never had a problem with this before.

Having to select homegrown players is good for the game I think, and there is no need for having a first team squad of 25 foreigners over the age of 21. Surely you can afford to leave some out and let them concentrate on domestic matches?

I like it because it makes you have to train a youth player or buy a potentially gifted player from the same nation at an early age so they can still be classed as homegrown.

I also select the players individually so that something like that doesnt happen

Archived