[FM09] A Team Called Bengeo Tigers

Manager Milney

ok, once the final patch came out i decided to make my sunday league team 'Bengeo Tigers' and take them from BSS to prem and champo' league glory.

so just to confirm for the rules:

im playing on FM09 patch 9.0.3

i have obviously edited by making my team and i think i swapped them in to the BSS for Fisher. other edits are just for the team like a stadium and i made a chairman with the name of the actual chairman for my team.

im in 15 seasons so far which will mean i will do season reviews until i'm up to date and then probably monthly or every 2 month updates.

i will get the first season up in about 10 mins

Hope you enjoy my career! :)

Season 08/09

with an empty squad and only basic staff i had alot of work to get a team in time for the new season.

all through july i binged on signings with a sugar daddy chairman, why not when i can afford to.

i made a solid start to the leaguewith my new team of players but i wasnt happy and continued to sign players until he end of october when i was happy with the squad.

throughout the season i was tight at the back but i was often saved when a lack of experience playing alongside each other led to opposition chances by my most expensive signing of the season, GK matt duke from Hull.

one of my first signings a striker 'Stuart Fleetwood' also proved to be a great one as he topped my scoring chart with 32 goals in 51 games. he was also fans player of the season.

i finished a highly successful 1st season by winning the BSS with 106 points and moved one step closer to league football.

feel free to comment or ask about anything you want to know about my game

Season 09/10

Another preseason spent improving the squad.

we brought in a couple players that would lead the team for many seasons to come.

losing only 10 games through the season we managed to grab 2nd place and head straight to league football.

its only brief because i dont remember much tbh.

Season 10/11

league 2

this season i found that many of my players wouldnt be cable to cope with the level so lots of players left on frees my most notable transfer in was andrew tutte from man c, as he is a player that has a big future at the club.

after spending 2 seasons as no 1 striker scoring 30 + in both seasons, fleetwood was starting to struggle in league 2 however previously 2nd striker cody mcdonald came into a class of his own scoring goals that helped us win promotion for the third season running via 5th place and the playoffs.

im only putttingin what i can remember and find from club hostory and things, unfortunately i tried to play a little of this save yesterday and now my comp has decided its too much. so cant do anymore up dates, but my highst position ever was 6th in prem and euro cup finalist.

Archived