The 100 trophies challenge

Basically self-explanatory. The aim is to win 100 trophies in your career with the guidelines as follows:

1.Only one "manager" allowed

2.Only one save allowed.

3.Only allowed to manage one team at a time.

4.Extra kudos for doing it with the same club

There is also the sub-challenge of "15 international trophies" The same rules apply and again, extra kudos for doing it with only one nation.

Anyone who can achieve this shall enter the Hall of Fame, followed by 125 trophies for the "Presitgious", 150 for the "Elite" and 200 trophies for the "Legendary."

Hope that this challenge sounds interesting enough for people to give it a go.

Messi

I don't think many are gonna start this, maybe people will enter with saves they already had. But i with FM10 on the horizon i dont think this is gonna get much interest. I mean, you would have to play 25 seasons, and that's only assuming you won 4 titles each year which realistically isnt going to happen. Nice idea for 2010 though.

no one is gonna really try this its a bit boring and repetative

It's not really something they need to try to do. People do other challenges and while doing those challenges, they complete this challenge. It's like i'm doing Dafuges Challenge and i've currently got 5 trophies with FC United Of Manchester. I'll carry on even after i've completed Dafuges challenge for the fun and will eventually reach over 100 trophies. This means i killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

It would be good to have a hall of fame for all aspects of the game, so i like this.

Archived