Speed & Features limitation on FMH

Hello.

Just got a PSP and of course the first game ended up being FMH.

The speed of this game was very quick, you get through a season remarkable quickly.

And thats why I wondered why isnt there more features or leagues in the game. Is it because of the memory cards? Does it not utilize the memory cards?

What are the limitations on the PSP icon_smile.gif

Thanks

Hello.

Just got a PSP and of course the first game ended up being FMH.

The speed of this game was very quick, you get through a season remarkable quickly.

And thats why I wondered why isnt there more features or leagues in the game. Is it because of the memory cards? Does it not utilize the memory cards?

What are the limitations on the PSP icon_smile.gif

Thanks

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And thats why I wondered why isnt there more features or leagues in the game. Is it because of the memory cards? Does it not utilize the memory cards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a combination of factors which have limited the number of leagues etc. on the game - partially its memory dependant (as the average PC has over 1024Mb of RAM compared to 32Mb on the PSP), partially its due to the processor speed (which is far slower than your average PC) .... but it is also because of the style of gameplay which we think suits the handheld experience ...

We want the game to be faster and somewhat more 'fun' to play than the PC game while still retaining the realism which people expect from FM.

This being said we're enhancing the game each version and learning new tricks to speed up code - so expect things to continue evolving forward in the future ... while retaining the pick up and play aspect.

Archived