when do transfer list players

hey this might be a stupid question but i was wondering when you all transfer listed/offered players to clubs. do you do it as soon as the season ends or do u wait till you (and everybody else) get their new transfer budgets.

but wont it be better to transfer list them later because more clubs will be able to bid and if you transfer list to early then the players value will decrease over the summer

I think his question is more regarding what is the optimal time to transfer list players. I've often wondered about that and usually decide on squad status of players once the season ends. That way if they're unhappy they won't harm squad morale. Also, clubs will obviously have more money available during the off-season when they get their new season budget.

I find the best time to sell players is 1-2 weeks before the transfer window opens, doesn't matter what transfer window. I can move a lot of players during mid season window because clubs must be attracted to the current form of the players.

Archived