Lionel Messi!!!!!

So i was browsing around looking for a left winger and i click on messi i was going to try unsettle him and try pay around 25m for him, but when i saw what his minimum release claus was, i just had to bid for him

I have never spent over 25m on a player but i can't miss out on this? can i?

So i was browsing around looking for a left winger and i click on messi i was going to try unsettle him and try pay around 25m for him, but when i saw what his minimum release claus was, i just had to bid for him

I have never spent over 25m on a player but i can't miss out on this? can i?

You should sell your mother in real life just to make sure you have enough money in game......thats how much you need to go for him.heck,knock yourself out and sell your father:D

See to be honest. Get Ronaldinho for £5 - £8M. He will do the same job as Messi for about 4 seasons. Then pick up a regen using your scouting.

I had ample opportunity to get Messi in my long term game but always shied away. I just was always atracted to other players usually regens.

I got Ronaldinho for £6m and he had 3-4 unbelievable seasons for me. 25+ assists per season, 10+ goals, 7.30+ rating per season also.

Defo better deal pound for pound.

I don't really buy over 26 year old players...

Why?

How long do you play your game for? 10 Seasons? 15 Seasons? 20? More?

I don;t understand this signing policy. My friend and I argue this point constantly. He tells me about all these youngsters he signs and he never signs anyone over a certain age blah blah blah...

If a midfielder you get for £6M gets 15 goals a season, with 25 assists and a rating of 7.50 what the hell does it matter what age he is?

It just doesn't make sense to me!

:confused::confused::confused:

I dont know why i dont sign players over 26, its just a thing i have a habit of i guess.

I have players in my team over 27 but they are players who have been at the club a long time like Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra.

I dont know why i dont sign players over 26, its just a thing i have a habit of i guess.

I have players in my team over 27 but they are players who have been at the club a long time like Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra.

Im guessing you played FM08. I had a habit of not signing players over 28, but FM09 is far better. Players don't decline drastically until around 32, depends on the certain player and position but you can get some great players for cheaper prices, not to mention the experience they have, shown in their awesome mental stats.

Messi is good but he is no C. Ronaldo with 30+ goals a season. Have Messi on left wing and he usually scores 10-12 but gets alot of assists, so he is excellent but you can get a cheap regen that can get you lots of assists or Yuri Zhirkov who would be cheaper

Man Utd.... says it all really...

:p

Messi told me at Liverpool to take a running Jump after winning Premiership back to back. He refused to enter into contract negoations. Next season if i have money as i'll be winning the premiship again and be at a bigger new ground :)

Seriously?

I got Messi in my first season. Barca came in with a bid for Alonso, so i thought hang on, this could work in my favour. £40,000,000 (Databased £150,000,000 tehe!) and Alonso for Messi - Done deal. Although i'm only a couple of games in, and Messi is on international duty, so i haven't had a chance to play him yet :(

Archived