Under-pressure manager - am I ?? What are you??

I've just checked my 'Personal' page and was surprised to see my description as "Under-pressure manager"??

I'm really not sure how I can be? I've been incharge of Leeds since starting a new game and i'm just about to start my 3rd season in the Prem with Champions League football. Its 2012/13 season. Back to back promotion to the prem and champions league football qualification in my 2nd season in the prem!! Now not wanting to blow my own trumpet but i think this is a great achivement!

The board love me as do the fans!! So why is my manager description "Under-pressure manager"??

Any idea's?

What is your description's on your current save??

I've had the same thing at Leeds. Even though I won promotion in my first season by a mile, and my rep is World Class, I'm still described as 'an under pressure manager'. Perhaps it is because of of the chairman and his hidden stats.

Its a new chairman! Jeff Hayter, I assume he is a re-gen type of chairman in the game??

Isn't it because maybe you have set yourself a task that they think you wont achieve, like you could of said you are going to win the prem league but they don't think you could achieve it so your under pressure from everybody.

I did up the level of expectation of the start of this season. The board started off by requesting a mid-table finish, but i upped it to continental qualification. So that could be a reason for it.

I'm on under pressure despite the fact I'm on a 50+ match unbeaten run, won Serie A unbeaten last season and the Champions League when they only expected the quarter finals.

What team are you?

On my current save for the first few months of the season I am listed as under-pressure, then for the rest it alternated between talented manager and popular manager.

I think Its because I manage a poor team that everyone expects to do bad, so of course I'm under-pressure to do something about it. So when the team hasd been performing well for a while I am seen as talented for what I have achieved with the team.

It's a bug that came in with patch 9.2.0 They semi-fixed it for 9.3.0. At the beginning of every season all managers are 'under pressure' for a few matches until it corrects itself. Irritating but cosmetic - nothing to worry about. Unless you really are carp!

I wouldn't take noptice of the Description. During my time at Liverpool in my current save, for 2 seasons I was under pressure supposedly, despite winning the league every season and also the Champions League.

However, as England manager, I am World Class.

Isn't it because maybe you have set yourself a task that they think you wont achieve, like you could of said you are going to win the prem league but they don't think you could achieve it so your under pressure from everybody.

Not in my case. If you start at Leeds you can't choose 'title challenge', you are expected to win the league no matter what. In my second season I chose 'mid-table finish' and despite being 5th after 7 or 8 games I'm still described as 'an under pressure manager'. Not that it really matters, but it is a bit annoying having a rep of World Class, performing well in the league and turning away offers from Prem. clubs, only to be be described as 'under pressure'. Perhaps it is a bug, albeit a minor one.

Mine switches between 'Talented Manager' and 'Popular Manager', I would like to know how these are worked out, Im guessing the latter is related to the rep and the former is how successful so far the manager is?

I wouldn't mind see more descriptions, I don't know what else they could have, not in a creative mood atm, but would be cool.

It's a bug that came in with patch 9.2.0 They semi-fixed it for 9.3.0. At the beginning of every season all managers are 'under pressure' for a few matches until it corrects itself. Irritating but cosmetic - nothing to worry about. Unless you really are carp!

This is true, I'm now popular manager.

This is true, I'm now popular manager.

Archived