How can I get more season ticket holders?

I'm playing as Fulham and I am in year 2018. My season ticket holders have always been the same, around 13,000. My stadium holds 28,500 and it seems it can't be expanded any further. I really want to move into a new stadium but I would assume I need my season ticket holders to be a lot higher. I'm in the CL right now and I've won the Europa league once and the FA Cup once. I have never won the league but I did finish 2nd last season. I'm sure winning the CL and the league would help alot but are there other ways to increase the number of holders. It seems I never buy players that the fans are excited about either.

Season Ticket percentage varies from club to club because of the differing stadium capacities and average attendance and because of the intial count of Season Ticker holders at the start. Fulham's total of 13,000 isn't going to make great strides whilst the average attendance remains rigid at say 28,500 what Craven Cottage can hold in your game. In my game in 2010, Blackburn have a ratio of ST Holders/Ground Capacity of 32% whereas Middlesbrough have a ratio of 74%!

You probably won't see any major rise in ST holder count unless the board construct a new stadium which would require either a large balance or bank loan to fund. Constantly acheiving max attendances should qualify for a new stadium eventually and the board will use your bank balance (think BIG) or obtain a loan to fund the stadium. I've never seen anything to suggest ST holder count plays any part in new stadium construction though :)

Archived