Top goalscorer award

In my game Vagner Love and Torres ended up on the same amount of goals when the league was over but Torres was awarded the Top goalscorer award. What is the deciding factor if 2 players score the same amount? I noticed Torres had played 2 games less than vagner Love so I suppose that could be it, as he did the same amount of goals in less matches.

I think it is average rating after goals per game. I remember seeing Love and Villa second and third on Cl score sheet and both having same goals and games but Villa edging it with a higer ave. rating. If I spot it again I will post screenie.

I think it is average rating after goals per game. I remember seeing Love and Villa second and third on Cl score sheet and both having same goals and games but Villa edging it with a higer ave. rating. If I spot it again I will post screenie.

I think it goes down to minutes played. FM is based, as much as possible, on real life and player ratings wouldn't be counted IRL as they are subjective. In the game, you only get SI's formula's version of the player, but in the papers they can vary quite a bit.

Archived