11-10 ... anyone seen this before?

My league cup final against Arsenal went into the extreme, after a good game where I felt I deserved a win it all ended 0-0. The game went to penalties and all players on the field got to shoot, the last miss was ironically Arsenals man of the match ... their keeper. Thats what I call an exciting penalty shootout :).

http://renegades.homepage.dk/game.jpg

PS. Its in 2024, so dont think too much about the fact that its Gateshead in the final.

I've seen a few screenshots where the penalty count went over 20 each. I think from memory, my highest penalty count at the end of the game was high teens, like 18-17. Unfortunately no screenshots to show this

On 2 May 2009, a record was established during the final of the Greek Cup. Olympiacos Piraeus has beaten AEK Athens and won the trophy. The final score was 19-18 (4-4 after normal 90 minutes plus extra time) and 34 penalties had to be taken.

The current world record for the longest penalty shootout in a first class match is 48 penalties during the 2005 Namibian Cup[28] when KK Palace beat Civics 17–16[29].

As taken from Wikipaedia

Archived