can you help me with error

when i went to click on fm yesterday on my desktop i got a runtime error come up which has resulted in the game play being slower than normal when in 3d mode, and the game screen becomes bigger than usual as you can no longer see the minimise in top corner etc can anyone help me to put it right

when i went to click on fm yesterday on my desktop i got a runtime error come up which has resulted in the game play being slower than normal when in 3d mode, and the game screen becomes bigger than usual as you can no longer see the minimise in top corner etc can anyone help me to put it right

Have you tried going into the preferences and unticking the 'full screen' box?

Have you tried going into the preferences and unticking the 'full screen' box?

well it has worked what u just told me but that is very very strange as it was never changed since i bought it the 1st day it came out thanks sounds stupid but didnt think of that lol

maybe have a look to see if you have recently changed any of your PC settings ? Maybe scan your hard drive for virus and see also if you have any spamware, also run Defrag will be ideal. All these little things may help the performance of FM

Archived