More of a forum question...

You know the little, tiny box you get to type your new message into?

Well, a few times I've done something and the box goes bigger. It happens when I'm typing away and i incorrectly hit a key. It must be some magic combination to make the message box bigger.

How the hell do you do it?

You know the little, tiny box you get to type your new message into?

Well, a few times I've done something and the box goes bigger. It happens when I'm typing away and i incorrectly hit a key. It must be some magic combination to make the message box bigger.

How the hell do you do it?

Hmm, I know F11 makes your browser go into some sort of full screen thing, and i don't remember that...But ****, it makes hte message box bigger!

Plus, if you hit F11 again, your browser goes back to normal, but the box stays nice and big!!!

Yay!

Just press the maximise thingy in the top right corner of the reply window. Once you wait for the page to fully download the message thing maximises aswell (If you do it too soon the window gets bigger but the message area stays small).

Is that what you mean? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick (again icon_wink.gif)?

Just press the maximise thingy in the top right corner of the reply window. Once you wait for the page to fully download the message thing maximises aswell (If you do it too soon the window gets bigger but the message area stays small).

Is that what you mean? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick (again icon_wink.gif)?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

Is that what you mean? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick (again icon_wink.gif)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure. But, eh, F11 works for me.

Archived