serious help needed!!

I am currently managing chelsea in 2020/2021 season. this is my 4th season with them having resigned from inter milan in 2017. Since the start of the current season ive noticed that several players(of a variety of different positions) are saying that the "tactical training could be improved". i have had no coaches join or leave the club in the 4 season ive been in charge and i havnt altered anything to do with the training(i use tugs) side of things. the players who "feel the tactical training could be improved" are getting steadily worse and worse. it seems there stats are dropping on a weekly basis. this is my concern and why i feel i cant carry on playing, with so many of my squad getting worse and worse, until i get it sorted out. this is happening to players of all different ages aswell.

do i simply need to bring in some more world class coaches with high tactical ratings perhaps? please can somebody help me out. all suggestion are welcomed...

Maybe raise the level of your tactics bar in the training mode, and more coaches won't hurt if they're good and you can afford them.

hmmm thanks. i will try raising the level of tactical training

I am currently managing chelsea in 2020/2021 season. this is my 4th season with them having resigned from inter milan in 2017. Since the start of the current season ive noticed that several players(of a variety of different positions) are saying that the "tactical training could be improved". i have had no coaches join or leave the club in the 4 season ive been in charge and i havnt altered anything to do with the training(i use tugs) side of things. the players who "feel the tactical training could be improved" are getting steadily worse and worse. it seems there stats are dropping on a weekly basis. this is my concern and why i feel i cant carry on playing, with so many of my squad getting worse and worse, until i get it sorted out. this is happening to players of all different ages aswell.

do i simply need to bring in some more world class coaches with high tactical ratings perhaps? please can somebody help me out. all suggestion are welcomed...

On the training section for coaches what is the workload level like??

For good training you should aim for light, perhaps there is too much work for the coaches and you need to assign more to the category.

Because 3 star is pretty low for a top club.

really? ball control, defending attacking, shooting and set pieces are all at 3 star aswell. strength, aerobic and goalkeeping are all 4 star. is 5 star the highest rating you can get?

On the training section for coaches what is the workload level like??

For good training you should aim for light, perhaps there is too much work for the coaches and you need to assign more to the category.

yeh they are all light so im sure thats not the problem. thanks for suggestion though

really? ball control, defending attacking, shooting and set pieces are all at 3 star aswell. strength, aerobic and goalkeeping are all 4 star. is 5 star the highest rating you can get?

7 is I'm afraid, although 7's are extremely rare, but 6's are always available

ok. so do you think the answer is better coaches?

Definitely. I don't know what rating you need to satisfy their concerns but whenever a player says that I've brought in a new coach and his concerns disappear...

Definitely. I don't know what rating you need to satisfy their concerns but whenever a player says that I've brought in a new coach and his concerns disappear...

ok. i will bring in as many world class coaches with high tactical ratings as i need. thanks for your help

I don't think World Class coaches is the solution. There is a post on here about how you get 7* coaches (impossible now on 9.0.3 it seems) and it is all to do with a formula based on DDM - Determination, Discipline and Motivation. Have a look at this and get yourself a calculator, pencil and paper!!!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=135770&highlight=star+coach

Archived