Club history

I was just looking around there to see if I could find out the ex managers of some of the clubs I play against and it appears you can't get that information.

It's currently 2021 in my game and I wanted a list of the hopeless managers that have come and gone from Man U since the game started.

I know there was Javier Aguire, Pep Guardiola, Guus Hidink, Mike Phelan, Steve McClaren...

But I'd like to see when they came and left etc. but you can't get that info!

They should definitely include this in future.

Also how come in the editor you can see what a players disliked clubs are but it doesn't show in the game?

I ask this because in my game Peter Grant (Die hard Celtic man and current Celtic ass man IRL) ended up as Rangers manager.

It would never happen!

Having this info would also help if you were trying to find an Ass Man or a coach and you would know then not to go for someone who hates your club.

Any thoughts?

Yes, you're right you should be able to see disliked clubs on the players personal screen.

You can get to see all a team's managers but it is a bit of a slog. In the squad screen to Transfers> History>Views>Staff. You will now have to cycle through the years to see all the staff in and out.

I was just looking around there to see if I could find out the ex managers of some of the clubs I play against and it appears you can't get that information.

It's currently 2021 in my game and I wanted a list of the hopeless managers that have come and gone from Man U since the game started.

Also how come in the editor you can see what a players disliked clubs are but it doesn't show in the game?

I ask this because in my game Peter Grant (Die hard Celtic man and current Celtic ass man IRL) ended up as Rangers manager.

It would never happen!

Having this info would also help if you were trying to find an Ass Man or a coach and you would know then not to go for someone who hates your club.

Any thoughts?

Go to the team's History and click landmarks and it tells you there the manager changes, chairman changes and captain changes.

As for the staff, it is suck it and see, although if you get them up on a search screen and get your Ass Man to filter out those that aren't realistic targets you could see if they would be interested.

As for Peter Grant, just look at Matt Busby (Liverpool and Man City player and United Manager/Legend), George Graham (Man Utd and Chelsea player and Arsenal manager/Legend, who then went on to manage Spurs), Dennis Law (King of OT going to Man City), Ronaldo (the fat one) (Barca and Real Madrid) I could go on, but basically, if the money and opportunity are there, footballers, like anyone else, will take it.

Archived