Hows this for a goal drought.....

Playing at Old T with man U.

Two up in the first half against Chelsea after 15 mins.

The ball breaks to paulo ferreira 25 yards out (long shots rating 9). BANG. 2:1.

ITS HIS FIRST GOAL IN NINE YEARS!

All I need now is for Jamie Carragher to score one when i play Liverpool

:-(

Be thankful it's not one of your strikers that hasn't scored for 9 years. ;)

I had a regen striker not score for 23 hours of football. That is the longest I have ever had with an out and out ST.

Unfortunately, I didnt have any other options, so he kept his place in the starting line up. Jammy bugger!

Yep i won 2:1. Berby is having a mare. Its December and he still hasnt scored yet. Paulo F is above him in the scoring charts - lol
I had a regen striker not score for 23 hours of football. That is the longest I have ever had with an out and out ST.

Unfortunately, I didnt have any other options, so he kept his place in the starting line up. Jammy bugger!

seriously guys it's as much about motivation than anything else. I had torres score one league goal in half a season, then when i thought my tactics were completely useless i read a guide on motivation and he went on to score a total of 14 league goals for the season. Then at the end of the year, thanks to a great start to the following season, he won footballer of the year for 2010.

My fella was playing well enough, getting above 7 consistently - playing up front as a target man with two wide me pushed up to mor attackign positions - but the ball just would get in the old onion bag.

Where can I find the motivation guide you mentioned?

Threaten to sell him back to spurs and label him the new keane, that should get him motivated if nothing else does.

LOL. Sold him to Inter for £17.75m and bought Amauri from Juve for £12m. I tried all the motivating suggestions but he just played badly all the time. I had played Goitom in the same position in my Stoke City save and he plays great up there. I was retraining Rooney at MC where he was playing really well ( I used SFraser's settings for Anderson), shoved him up as FCd and he has been scoring for fun! Guess Amauri will be warming the bench for a bit.

Playing at Old T with man U.

Two up in the first half against Chelsea after 15 mins.

The ball breaks to paulo ferreira 25 yards out (long shots rating 9). BANG. 2:1.

ITS HIS FIRST GOAL IN NINE YEARS!

All I need now is for Jamie Carragher to score one when i play Liverpool

:-(

Lets hope Carragher does score ! but i'm thinking it'll be an own goal just like in real life

Archived