Anyone else find this?

I find i can never get a new feeder team on any of my save games now, does anyone else have this problem?

And is it me or are the world class regens just not as good as the real players at the start of the game?

Is it the patch or just my game?

About feeder teams, it depends...

Either your team isn't popular enough to be a parent team, or all the available/viable feeder teams are taken already.

If the board trust you enough, they'll allow you to pick a team you'd like to have as feeder, so you may have a chance there. But keep in mind most teams are already "taken" in the beginning of the game, and there's little to gain from non-leaguers or clubs from remote countries.

Im Elgin, taken them from the 3rd div and now am on the verge of Champions league football. I havent been able to find a feeder team for about 4 or 5 season. I was never able to get a parent team for them either.

Could it be the chairman?

Its just quite annoying because i want a commercial and work permit link.

I think there may be a value somewhere which determines how many feeder teams you can have. I vaguely remember seeing it in an editor/scout utility once. However, when i edited it my save game got corrupted, so i suggest you just cross your fingers and hope.

Archived