Wage budget

I have a problem that I'm wondering if theres a way around. I am currently trying to buy a player going for nothing who would easily be the best player ever I have signed in my LLM game so far.

However I am about 1000 over my 32,000 wage budget. Understandably my board dont want me to sign any players which would add to the wage budget and so are restricting the amount of wages I can offer.

I want to sign this player so I don't lose this player to another team as there are lots interested. I have players leaving and others retiring in the summer when this player would arrive meaning I would then be well under the wage budget.

Is there any way I can get around this to offer the wages needed now and convince the board that by the time the player comes we will be under the wage budget anyway?

Hope that makes sense. Thanks

Most players want longer contracts than I want to offer and I have used all my transfer budget into wages and asked for more already. Surely the fact that he won't come till other players have left should be taken into account so I shuold be allowed to offer whatever wages I want and then its my responsibility.

Archived