Just Started Playing FM 2009

Just clicked on your pic and got a message saying that my brower is not supported. :confused:

Didn't really make a difference because I still saw your picture. Just curious what could have cause this message to popup.

What's your transfer budget? keep a look out for youngsters, especially from Argentina and Brazil ;)

spain has some wkd youthies, not brazill or gaygentina ;)

los che youth team, its da sht of spainn

Just clicked on your pic and got a message saying that my brower is not supported. :confused:

Didn't really make a difference because I still saw your picture. Just curious what could have cause this message to popup.

Happened to me aswell and then the screenshot shot appeared.

I don't know why it said that though.

Happened to me aswell and then the screenshot shot appeared.

I don't know why it said that though.

Seems to work fine for me.

Just beat wrexham 0-4 in the next pre-season :) so things looking good for the start of the season:

qcnh4kazdl68hyh4arf6_thumb.png

Managed to buy Michael Owen cheap from Newcastle, but he got injured again straight after the transfer. :(

• 2 weeks later...

can i suggest that during pre season you play your back up players ngog pacheco itanje hyppia plessis against teams like wrexham and crewe and only play torres gerrard against the better sides so then you get all your players having played games to get theire fitness up aswell so when they are needed in case of injuries otherwise kutgw

Archived