Bring on early release

Why cant the new game format be ready to go to disk as soon as the last piece of transfer news goes through on Sep 2nd. It just makes sense. Surely it could be in the shops by Sep 10th/11th?

Why do we have to wait til November, when the season is in full swing, almost half way, managers have been sacked, so on and so on.

Its the 21st century for Petes sake, lets get this sorted, its the best and only management sim on the planet worth its salt, so lets get it out as near to the start of the advertised season as possible.

Again, like has been suggested in so many other threads, go to disk late August and patch us all up into September with the last few remaining transfers.

Come on SI and Sega, dont make us wait over two months after the season starts to play our beloved Champ (FM!!)

thats a bit over the top reaction mate, if you would have done a simple search you would find countless threads stating it will be out when its out. As for your sept 2nd figure, remember things like the Benjani and the Cole/Gallas incident that over-ran.

Swearing is not wanted on this forum also, just be patient its still only July.

The release date is not getting later every year btw.

Would you rather you got the best possible game you could a little later or a very buggy game on the 2nd of september?

second that

the excitment isgreat arround september and everyone wants the game but i rather put it under the christmas tree and play 3 days straight :D with a good finished product, and not worry about the fact that all my players get injured within 3-4 games as it happened with this years edition

why should the game be buggy? A WHOLE YEAR! and they cant make the game, that already existing, and just needs tweaked or a few things added. Its not as if they are inventing a whole new game is it?

These are just poor excuses for SI.

Listen, I love SI really, im just not having it year after year, and as for the benjani thing, they always have bugs to fix after the release, so adding the snagging transfers into the patch isnt hard, its common sense.

All these people making excuses up for a multi million pound company that has a year to tweak an existing game and cant get it out for months after the window shuts.

Get real people, and if I want to post my own thoughts on my own thread i will.

Listen Phnemonpenhandjob or whatever your handle is, if I could cyber slap you, I would, and yes, I am a big brave boy and if I knew where you where, I wouldnt be hiding behind the internet..........

Man, some people, listen to what i am saying. Stop defending them. The game SHOULD be ready for September some time, no excuses, thats it.

why should the game be buggy? A WHOLE YEAR! and they cant make the game, that already existing, and just needs tweaked or a few things added. Its not as if they are inventing a whole new game is it?

These are just poor excuses for SI.

Listen, I love SI really, im just not having it year after year, and as for the benjani thing, they always have bugs to fix after the release, so adding the snagging transfers into the patch isnt hard, its common sense.

All these people making excuses up for a multi million pound company that has a year to tweak an existing game and cant get it out for months after the window shuts.

Get real people, and if I want to post my own thoughts on my own thread i will.

If think they should be able to make a perfect game for the start of September, why don't you go and try making one yourself?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[snip - more quoted sweary abuse]

You even sent this as a personal message to me. I truely hope this thread gets closed and you get banned. This forum doesnt need people like you.

Listen Phnemonpenhandjob or whatever your handle is, if I could cyber slap you, I would, and yes, I am a big brave boy and if I knew where you where, I wouldnt be hiding behind the internet..........

Man, some people, listen to what i am saying. Stop defending them. The game SHOULD be ready for September some time, no excuses, thats it.

But the game isnt ready for September hence why it isnt out till November.

• SI Staff
Why cant the new game format be ready to go to disk as soon as the last piece of transfer news goes through on Sep 2nd. It just makes sense. Surely it could be in the shops by Sep 10th/11th?

It's not as simple as you might think. For a start once the research is all collated (takes time), returned by researchers (takes time) checked (takes time) and put into test (takes time) with the rest of the game it still has to be sent off to be manufactured which can take up to 3 - 4 weeks for the whole process including distribution.

Archived