I am in LOVE with this game

I'm so made up I felt the need to make this thread!

In my first year at Sporting CP I finished 2nd in the league, won the Portuguese cup and the Portguese Super Cup.

In my second year I took them to the Cl knockout stage and had them 13 points clear in the league, before Inter came calling for me. Jose Mourinho had been sacked and I took over Inter, who were in 9th place, on December 30th.

I revived them and took them to challenging for the league, the Champions league draw for the round of 16 took me back to my old club instantly, and we won.

We won the Italian cup and just now we had a game in hand while everyone else had already played their final match of the season. If we would beat Palermo, we would win the league.

And we did!!! Easily the most rewarding feeling this game has ever given me, having to make the difficult decision between leaving the club I was really building something in or staying, taking a demoralised and out of form team back to challenging on all fronts, and doing the double, wining the league on the last day. :D:thup:

Now for Arsenal in the CL Final. Hopefully we can win!

What an immense game! Does anyone else have any interesting last matchday stories?

haha sorry to hear that mate, but it did make me giggle a bit scrolling down to see the next post and it was you gutted after defeat! But that's football manager, now for next season! Good luck!

I once won the league with United by a point, needed a win away at Reading and i was 1-0 down only for Anderson to score two in injury time, it had me jumping around the lounge!

Archived