Belgium

Bulgaria

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

England

Estonia

Finland

France (Including French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion)

Germany

Greece

Holland/Netherlands

Hungary

Iceland

Ireland

Italy

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Malta

Northern Ireland

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Romania

Scotland

Slovakia

Slovenia

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Wales

All of the citizens of the British territories also have British passports. So a Bermudan or someone from the British Virgin Islands for instance should have British second nationality and not need a work permit. So that's Bermuda, BVI, Montserrat, Anguilla right there.

France: also includes the island of Mayotte I would think

Faroe Islands also shouldn't need work permits since it's a Danish possession, no?

For Netherlands, I wonder if people from Aruba, Curacao and the Neth. Antilles require work permits, that one I do not know. I would guess they have Dutch 2nd nationality though.

That's all I got.

Thank you all for the help thus far :)

I hadn't thought of any of those countries. :o

All of the citizens of the British territories also have British passports. So a Bermudan or someone from the British Virgin Islands for instance should have British second nationality and not need a work permit. So that's Bermuda, BVI, Montserrat, Anguilla right there.

France: also includes the island of Mayotte I would think

Faroe Islands also shouldn't need work permits since it's a Danish possession, no?

For Netherlands, I wonder if people from Aruba, Curacao and the Neth. Antilles require work permits, that one I do not know. I would guess they have Dutch 2nd nationality though.

That's all I got.

I'm going to try signing a player from those countries and find out. When you scout them it should say if they need a wp or not.

So how do u get a player from another country eg Australia or Aregentina that need a work permit??

Can't sign any of the player i want as they need a work permit.The player wants to join but i just can't get them because of the crappy work permit thing.Annoying!

So how do u get a player from another country eg Australia or Aregentina that need a work permit??

Can't sign any of the player i want as they need a work permit.The player wants to join but i just can't get them because of the crappy work permit thing.Annoying!

Send them to a belgian feeder club for 3 years is about your only hope. :o

Argentinians I believe you can send to Spain for 2 years to get a wp.

Also if they've played 75% of their national teams competitive matches (WCQ and continental cup qualifiers) and are a top 70 (i think) country in the world rankings they will qualify for a work permit. I also think if their PA is at a certain level they will qualify for a work permit as well.

If you try to sign a non-eu player, they have to meet certain criteria to get a work permit. I'm not sure on the exact details but it's something like they have to have played 75% of their nation's last number of internationals and the nation needs to be in FIFA's top 75 work rankings or be showing immense potential. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If they haven't met the criteria, you can send them to a feeder club, in say Belgium or Bulgaria, where it only takes a few years to become a citizen. The main benefit of the feeder club needs to be 'to avoid work permit problems' through for this to work.

I have a feeder club and have appealed but with no success

Look into this. Is it a work permit feeder? Have they filled their quota of loanees? Did you try to complete a transfer at the last minute too late to loan out? Under normal circumstances if yo uhave the right feeder, you should get the player.

Look into this. Is it a work permit feeder? Have they filled their quota of loanees? Did you try to complete a transfer at the last minute too late to loan out? Under normal circumstances if yo uhave the right feeder, you should get the player.

Ok i've asked the Board to find me another Feeder Club to sort out the 'Work Permit' situation but the board always come back and say they can't find a suitable club.Any solutions guys??

I need to be specific in getting a 'Work Permit' Feeder club though,otherwise it won't solve my problem of signing players that need a work permit

Don't know about 09 but on 08 your club rep needed to reach a certain level to get a permit feeder (in England reaching the Premier League did it). Don't know if this applies to your game though.

Don't know about 09 but on 08 your club rep needed to reach a certain level to get a permit feeder (in England reaching the Premier League did it). Don't know if this applies to your game though.

I'm managing Morecambe got them promoted from Coca Cola division 3 to Coca Cola Championship.

Archived