skins- i know everyon says put it in the garaphics forum but.............!!

It was a mistke on my part. You should be using the skins folder. Delete everything you have added to the skins folder and download something from the CM Frenzy link I gave you, they work everytime for me.

You are extracting the files rather than dropping the download into skins aren't you?

Step by step of what I do;

DL file

Extract details from file using Winrar, onto desktop.

Move files now on desktop to my docs - si - fm08 - skins.

Load FM

Preferences

Load new skin - can take a few mins sometimes.

If you follow those instructions and still no luck then sorry but i'm lost. Good luck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Patje.lol:

If it didn't, untick Skin cache and reload the skin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

Jackpot. I knew there was something you were supposed to untick but all I could remember was "compress saved game" for some strange reason. Top marks to Patje and this should sort out your problem, if it isn't already sorted Keegan.

it did do it with your help, but then igot rid of the flex skin because it was too busy and too much detail, as soon as i removed this, i ended up with a white screen. so i am trying to download some more skins, but cant find no good ones, wich skin are you using, and if you wouldnt mind could someone send me a link pleassse??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by onlyonekevinkeegan:

not even unticking the box works now, i think there is something wrong with the skin i have downloaded. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question. when you put the skins in your skin folder, what is the setup?

Is it this: My doc\FM08\skins\steklo\steklo & steklo right. With the latter two being two seperate folders.

Or is it: My doc\FM08\skins\steklo & steklo right.

Because the first didn't work for me, but the second did.

Archived