Discussion of New functionallity for FM10

Hi everyone.

I was playing my FM07, when idea came to mind of new functionality, that could bring a new optimism and enjoyment in careers in FM.

We all know that are other challenges in other forums and it is not the first time that we tell about our careers.

So why not SI, release the challenge functionality to the game.

Lets put example of Boavista (portuguese club), that two was team in the first portuguese league. Anyway, the club is in extremely difficult finances and they now went to Portuese 2 division B (for you to get a picture of the situation of the club).

The idea of challenge mode is to bring Boavista to its former glory and making one of wealthy clubs in Portugal or in Europe.

But the idea doesn't end there. We all now have computers connected to the internet (because it a requirement for computers and laptops these days). So I thought, why not the game itself publish the points - depending how well the players do - and details of the challenge and make a list of the top people that achieved most success in that challenge.

Another example is the challenge to have fantasy leagues, like an Iberian Championship (portuguese and Spanish teams playing the same championship) or British, Spanish and Portuguese Championship or Portuguese and Barzilian Championship and so on.

Of course these challenges would have some rules:

- There was no possibility to edit that particularly challenge.

- No possibility to go into Holiday.

and so on.

So this is a thread of discussion of this idea.

So shoot away.

I liek the idea.

Would have to make certain it isplayed off the default database not any edited ones. i believe CM10 is having something like this - some real life updates where yo can grab a team part way through a season and save them from relegation.

Archived