Just a quick and simple idea/suggestion.

Playing FML and I noticed the ability to save certain clips of a match, be it a goal or a wonderful piece of football/build up play.

I wouild think this would be a good addition to future FMs as you can then cherish your favourite football moments, be it 3d or 2d.

Would also be useful if the game would set up the proposed "favourite clips" screen in chronological order and maybe even split into sections of which team you were managing at the time.

Not sure if this is someway included in FM already but if it isn't, then it would save time and space rather than saving a whole match.

Thoughts?

I like this idea, I find handling PKMs in FM09 a bit awkward in that you have to save the whole match when you only want to keep a certain moment in most cases.

Being able to convert PKMs into video format is another thing I'd like to see.

Probably a useless feature for those who only use text commentary.

"Capture that text!"

In fairness, so would be implementing a 2D ME view, or even improving the ME in a way that does anything other than improve statistics.

Could probably throw in a feature where you could link the players goal to an interaction and tell the player what a great goal it was (would probably have to make this feature available before another match is played as it would make no sense to talk to a player about a goal that was good but had no particular significance.)

Could also do the same for beautiful football/ build up play clips, but interact with the whole team, and comment on how great it was and that you want more of the same.

This way, my initial idea would be more than just cosmetic, but could be used to raise moral or spur on the team to reproduce more of the same in other matches.

Archived