FMH 07 Challenge

I started with weymouth in confernce got promoted in the first season top of the league second season walked throught league two finished top again. Now on my third season not doing so good in league one however sitting middle of the table with about 15 games gone and also all my best players either decided to leave or other teams approach them and as they have bigger clubs release i couldnt do anything about it but still i will get to the premiership with them one day!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

hmm.... it would be ok but im glued on my game to get to 600 point mark lol but wont take me too long on 512 lol thanks for reply on my post </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im on 1412 now.. got sugar daddy at 700 icon_biggrin.gif ... i am thinking of a challenge yet an original one. icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

How about winning Premiership with Chelsea five years running WITHOUT spending more than £1 Million per season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you could win it without spending ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dmb:

why not a different club so everyone starts equal maybe one that nobody has been before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i havent seen anyone talk about stafford rangers?

Archived