I got some Questions... please help

I am trying to start my first game on FM09, i havent touched FM for yonks (left it in the cab) because i was just busy and so attached to playing poker at my local cardroom, i will be playing on 9.3 and starting with my team Juventus, i got some questions.

1) I remember in FM08 players declined so badly when they reached 29 years old, is this the same issue in FM09? when do players decline?

2) How is the transfer system like, is it more realistic? easier to sell players?

3) How is the regen system? i remember i started a long long career game on FM08 couple of times, and i just burned out becuase of lack of regens, is this the same in FM09?

Please give me some insight, dont wanna waste time on this game if these issues havent been really fixed.

Well from my point of view:

1) Definitely not the same, in my current save Man Utd still have Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez and Vidic in their squad, getting games and it's 2021.

2) Yes it's better but still far from perfect and yes it is easier to sell players.

3) The regen system is fine as far as I can tell, plenty of them about and plenty of quality ones about too.

Well from my point of view:

1) Definitely not the same, in my current save Man Utd still have Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez and Vidic in their squad, getting games and it's 2021.

2) Yes it's better but still far from perfect and yes it is easier to sell players.

3) The regen system is fine as far as I can tell, plenty of them about and plenty of quality ones about too.

I concur with that.

1. Players play for ages in this game.

2. You'll find in Italy that co-ownership is a pain (but you can take advantage of it)

3. Of the 3 you mentioned, 3 is best, regens is pretty much spot on.

Archived