Bishops stortford?

Not since FM05 - I chose them because I've driven through on the Stansted Express so many times.

Anyway, I took them into the Premiership and was relegated after one season - the only time I've ever been relegated in the FM series.

As far as I recall, the finances were a little problematic but it was good fun nonetheless. Good luck.

I am in my fourth season as Stortford as they are my local team too. First season I got promoted to the BSP, then I finished 12th, 13th, and currently hovering around 10th. I still haven't got any transfer money, but I do have a very nice affilate with Arsenal (not the best though as I'm a Spurs man myself, but hey). They are a good team to manage, and quite a challenge to do well with no money! I have a bank balance of just over 150k now, but I still can't spend it icon_frown.gif I also have managed to get an International player as well - Spurs youngster Radwan Hamed now has 5 caps for Sierra Leone and he joined for free. Good luck if you choose to manage them, take them to where they belong!

Archived