Guys,

has anyone ever come across a board that will allow you to have two asistant managers? I remember in a previous version, probably 07, where I took a job at a team that already had two, but I have never been allowed to sign two for my team. Has anyone ever managed this, and if so at which team??

Thanks,

Ghost!

its possible in several ways:

1-get a physio who is capable of being your assist manager or an assist manager which can be physio , sign them as a physio manager , once they work for you wait a few months and offer a new contract but has an assist manager , they will allow it

2- if a player of your team is going to retire and you can offer him a contract has a staff , you can offer him a job has assist manager the board will allow it

3-offer a new contract has an assist manager to some one on your staff and the board will allow it aswell

whit this you can have has much assists manager's has you like

sorry for any bad English been working all night and sleep is starting to take over

there is still a bug here, surprised nobody has noticed it.

you can 'promote' as many coaches as you like to assistant managers. i currently have 4 - John O'Shea, Robbie Keane, Tim Cahill and David Lowe. They all signed as coaches and the next day i offered them a new role as assistant. the board never get involved. it also allows more coaches as the assistants do not use up your quota.

How does the comp know what assman is going to take the press conferences, what one gives his recommendations? Ive wondered about this but dont want to ruin my game. Do many real life managers have more than one assistant? Or do they just have the assistant then coaches around them.

Archived