In-Game Reputation

Just a quick question I couldn't find an answer for;

In my Sporting save I am listed as World Class and dubbed as "Talented Manager", yet one of my players (Abou Trika for the record), is reported in my assistand manager feedback as struggling to play for a manager who has a low reputation in the football world.

How does he reckon I've got a low reputation when I'm world class? Cheers in advance :thup:

I've had the same problem. It started when I allowed my Ass Man to do a press conference and whatever he said upset the player.

This happened 4 seasons ago and the player is still happily playing for me so I wouldn't worry about it!

If just another way of saying that he currently 'dislikes' you. You may have mucked him around by transfer listing him, happened to me when I offered a player out. Later selling him cause I dont want players that dont like me.

Be careful tho, IT SPREADS!

The player in question in a regen defender called Bilal Guigen. He's pretty good. I bought a young German Defender called Arda Basaran at 18 years old. I stuck the two of them in my central defence and within a few weeks I was getting the same message about Arda as well. And then a few weeks later I got same message about my star midfielder Toni Kroos.

IT SPREADS!

Archived