Conflict in uninstallization

When I try to uninstall the game, it says java error and it cant. :S How can I uninstall it by NOT LOSING MY RIGHT ABOUT INSTALLING THE GAME AGAIN. I have an original one so I have only 5 right to install the game. I dont want to lose one of them while uninstalling this.

thank you

Guest manutd1972

i have a different problem when i try to un-install FM09 from my laptop.

First of all, my game is running fine on my desktop but as I was spending less and less time on my desktop, I decided to install the game on my laptop and restart a new game.

But my 1st problem was when I tried to install it on my laptop. I can't seem to install using Steam (can't remember the error), so I tried installing using Uniloc. All went smoothly until when the game tried to install the "data" file. It just hanged. I waited for over an hour but the progress bar just didn't move. I could do other things with my laptop, for eg. surf the internet etc, but whenever I tried anything connected to the installer, it just wouldn't respond. I couldn't even do a restart. In the end, I did a hard reboot.

Thereafter, I tried un-installing FM09, but it gave me a "Fatal Application Error'. The error message was:

"Invocation of this Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)"

How can I un-install FM09 from my laptop? I want to remove all traces of it from my laptop. I will give up the idea of playing the game on my laptop.

Delete all files, including the ones located in:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2009

HTH :)

the right way to delete a steam came is right click it on the game list and delete local content, or else it wont be removed correctly.

Guest manutd1972
the right way to delete a steam came is right click it on the game list and delete local content, or else it wont be removed correctly.

hmm....problem is i don't even have the Steam folder in my laptop.

Archived